Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

[UK] FS/FT Harry Potter CMF

Mr_CrossMr_Cross East Anglia (UK)Member Posts: 906
I had a spot of luck with HP CMF in Sainsbury's this morning. A new box had been put out so it was pretty easy to locate the tricky to find ones using a box layout.

Prices are inclusive of 2nd class (with additional 'signed for' with Percival), all new and sealed.

Percival Graves £12
Creedence £6
Trelawney £6
Luna £6
Harry w/ invisibility £6

£33 for the lot inc. postage? 

Still got things to sell and trade in my other marketplace threads:
Superheroes etc.
and
Star Wars

My top wants lists are there also if you're interested in a trade.

Comments

• Mr_CrossMr_Cross East Anglia (UK)Member Posts: 906
    Graves and Luna have gone. £1 off each of the others?
    I have another Percy, £12 inc. P&P or happy to trade.
    Percival Graves now £10.50 or £9.75 if buying something else... then there's still a choice of freebies from my other thread. Offer inc. postage for UK only.
    I'm open to offers!
  • BooTheMightyHamsterBooTheMightyHamster Northern edge of London, just before the dragons...Member Posts: 1,280
    @Mr_Cross ;
    Might have a friend at work who will take Perct Graves at that price - bear with me.
    Don't suppose you've got a Cedric Diggory or Professor Trelawney as well, have you.  That's all they need to complete the set.
    Mr_Cross
  • JoHJoH Member Posts: 1
    I don't suppose you still have a Graves available do you please? 
    @BooTheMightyHamster, thanks! I might still have Trelawney, don't think I've actually bought Cedric for myself yet!

@JoH, sorry I've only got the one spare.
  • BooTheMightyHamsterBooTheMightyHamster Northern edge of London, just before the dragons...Member Posts: 1,280
    @Mr_Cross

Sorry to mess you about.  I've spoken to my colleague this morning and she's got something sorted.

@JoH That Graves may be available again now.
    I've still got a spare Graves if anyone is looking for one. £10 + postage: £1.01 1st class, 79p 2nd class or £1.89 signed 2nd class.
This discussion has been closed.
Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy