Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[UK] FS/FT Harry Potter CMF

Mr_CrossMr_Cross East Anglia (UK)Member Posts: 1,025
I had a spot of luck with HP CMF in Sainsbury's this morning. A new box had been put out so it was pretty easy to locate the tricky to find ones using a box layout.

Prices are inclusive of 2nd class (with additional 'signed for' with Percival), all new and sealed.

Percival Graves £12
Creedence £6
Trelawney £6
Luna £6
Harry w/ invisibility £6

£33 for the lot inc. postage? 

Still got things to sell and trade in my other marketplace threads:
Superheroes etc.
and
Star Wars

My top wants lists are there also if you're interested in a trade.

Comments

• Mr_CrossMr_Cross East Anglia (UK)Member Posts: 1,025
    Graves and Luna have gone. £1 off each of the others?
    I have another Percy, £12 inc. P&P or happy to trade.
    Percival Graves now £10.50 or £9.75 if buying something else... then there's still a choice of freebies from my other thread. Offer inc. postage for UK only.
    I'm open to offers!
  • BooTheMightyHamsterBooTheMightyHamster Northern edge of London, just before the dragons...Member Posts: 1,296
    @Mr_Cross 
    Might have a friend at work who will take Perct Graves at that price - bear with me.
    Don't suppose you've got a Cedric Diggory or Professor Trelawney as well, have you.  That's all they need to complete the set.
    Mr_Cross
  • JoHJoH Member Posts: 1
    I don't suppose you still have a Graves available do you please? 
    @BooTheMightyHamster, thanks! I might still have Trelawney, don't think I've actually bought Cedric for myself yet!

@JoH, sorry I've only got the one spare.
  • BooTheMightyHamsterBooTheMightyHamster Northern edge of London, just before the dragons...Member Posts: 1,296
    @Mr_Cross

Sorry to mess you about.  I've spoken to my colleague this morning and she's got something sorted.

@JoH That Graves may be available again now.
    I've still got a spare Graves if anyone is looking for one. £10 + postage: £1.01 1st class, 79p 2nd class or £1.89 signed 2nd class.
This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.