Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Comments

• BumblepantsBumblepants Sofia BG/Dallas TXMember Posts: 5,395
    Could be interesting with their frequent and stacking promotions.
    SprinkleOtter
  • eddieweddiew South JerseyMember Posts: 62
    Please let us know if you find a LEGO product that is eligible for promos or coupons. As far as I can tell, you can only earn and redeem Kohl's Cash and Yes2You rewards on them.
    pharmjod
  • teal93mr2teal93mr2 USAMember Posts: 903
    I wouldn't hold my breath just yet - if you look at the exclusions list, they do not allow coupons on toys in general.
  • datsunrobbiedatsunrobbie West Haven , CTMember Posts: 1,389
    But are they selling whole babies? I see baby oil and baby powder for sale frequently, but never see whole ones for sale...
    SumoLegogmonkey76Baby_YodaPitfall69OldfanMegtheCatAstrobrickskiki180703
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,168
    Ooo... facing a dark path, we are.  That banner clearly shows a complete NISB baby.
    SprinkleOtterBaby_YodaPitfall69OldfanMegtheCatAstrobrickskiki180703
  • eddieweddiew South JerseyMember Posts: 62
    SumoLego said:
    Ooo... facing a dark path, we are.  That banner clearly shows a complete NISB baby.
    So, mentioning baby's breath would be going too far, then?
    gmonkey76
  • prevereprevere North of Bellville, East of Heartlake, South of Bricksburg, West of Ninjago City Member Posts: 2,874
    They sold Bionicles back in the day. It was my dark ages then, and those early series cannisters looked really weird to me.
  • Baby_YodaBaby_Yoda The world's backsideMember Posts: 982
    @Astrobricks Reminds me of ninth (?) grade. Whenever someone said they were eating Chinese, the homeroom teacher would cry, "That's cannibalism!"
    SprinkleOtter
  • Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,101
    SumoLego said:
    I would only buy my babies NISB...to avoid leakage.
    SumoLego
  • OldfanOldfan Chicagoland, IL, USAMember Posts: 608
    Pitfall69 said:
    SumoLego said:
    I would only buy my babies NISB...to avoid leakage.

Sorry, no matter what the condition of the package, there WILL be leakage...
    gmonkey76SumoLegokiki180703madforLEGO
  • natro220natro220 USAMember Posts: 539
    The store near where I grew up (Duluth MN) had Lego when I was a kid in the early 90’s. Not a big selection, and not priced to sell if I remember...but still fun to visit for a kid in a store full of clothes.
  • mh3490mh3490 NW Indiana Member Posts: 307
    edited September 2018
    Considering the babies come in boxes I assume all moms would see that as frustration free packaging, also what part of the baby do they make the wipes from 
    Baby_Yoda
  • BuriedinBricksBuriedinBricks USAMember Posts: 1,359
    edited September 2018
    Encountered my first lego in Kohl's on Friday. I find it hilarious that you have to cross refernce the digital signs for prices by set number, although I guess it's better than price labels on the boxes.
    I have some Kohls cash from the trip, so I may have to return this week.
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 1,996
    Encountered my first lego in Kohl's on Friday. I find it hilarious that you have to cross refernce the digital signs for prices by set number, although I guess it's better than price labels on the boxes.
    I have some Kohls cash from the trip, so I may have to return this week.
    I haven’t checked my nearby Kohl’s yet, but if they are using the set number on the little LCD price signs, that is good. I hate it when Target doesn't put the set number on the shelf tags. Half the time the tag just says something like “LEGO constr toy” or similar.
  • dannyrwwdannyrww WisconsinMember Posts: 1,289
    We've been so busy talking about Kohls having Lego, but did anyone notice that Michaels now carries Lego as well (and yes, their coupons are excluded). https://www.michaels.com/search?q=lego   I'm guessing this is the result of no Toys R Us in the US.
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,132
    I wouldn't know, I do not shop at Michael's after their multiple data losses. I guess I could go there if I only want to use cash