Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

UK FT - Parts Swaps?

TheFewTheFew EnglandMember Posts: 1,522
Hi,

I have loads and loads of loose Lego and I am currently looking for a number of parts for builds I would like to do. Continually buying parts off of Bricklink is getting me down a little and I would rather try swapping some of the parts I have for some of the parts I need. 

Are there any other builders in the UK who also have large collections but are also looking for parts? If so perhaps we could help each other out?

If there are favorable responses to this post I will add some screen grabs from the Bricklink wanted lists and see where we can go.... 

Thanks

Comments

• jason1976jason1976 LondonMember Posts: 82
    I'm in for this - my parts (and missing parts) list is mainly 80s sets but I do have some more recent parts I've got in job lots I'd be interested in doing swaps for.

@TheFew what do you need?
  • TheFewTheFew EnglandMember Posts: 1,522
    Cool. I will post my parts list next time I fire up my laptop (tomorrow evening).
    OK, so here are the parts I seek. Sorry for the huge number of pictures, I was not sure of a better way to put numerous bricklink wants lists on this forum...

bump