The forum is now at http://forum.brickset.com. Please update your bookmarks.
Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

LEGO Technic combi model WHACK! & BASH!- SUPER SMOOTH stop motion

bricktechniquebricktechnique AustraliaMember Posts: 19

Finished my latest video.

SUPER SMOOTH stop motion build – LEGO Technic – combi model 42072 + 42073 WHACK! & BASH! 1f3cepng

What do you think what stop motion technique is better to use: standard or super smooth? 

Addicted2OxygenGothamConstructionCoHanzo

Comments

• Addicted2OxygenAddicted2Oxygen Mending the hyperdrive Member Posts: 269
    Wow! Great build and that smooth stop motion technique is fabulous. That must take ages to make!
  • bricktechniquebricktechnique AustraliaMember Posts: 19
    Thanks. Takes looong time :) And it is only 250 pcs. 
    Addicted2Oxygen
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 16,347

What do you think what stop motion technique is better to use: standard or super smooth?

In my view, neither. I find stop motion builds really quite boring, you might as well just look at the pdf of the instructions on LEGO's site. At least that way, you can stop on a particular step if there is something of interest.

I much prefer a decent review where any functions of the set are discussed, or any interesting parts of the build are highlighted.
    gmonkey76
  • HanzoHanzo VAMember Posts: 494
    CCC said:

In my view, neither. I find stop motion builds really quite boring, you might as well just look at the pdf of the instructions on LEGO's site. At least that way, you can stop on a particular step if there is something of interest.

I much prefer a decent review where any functions of the set are discussed, or any interesting parts of the build are highlighted.
    I mean, he put a lot of effort into making this, did he asked you if you liked stop motion build vids?
    Addicted2Oxygenbricktechnique
  • bricktechniquebricktechnique AustraliaMember Posts: 19
    CCC said:

All people are different. You have your right not to like stop motion. But some people like.  :)