Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

75955 Hogwarts Express extra Carriage Parts lists

Mr_ToadMr_Toad TexasMember Posts: 3
I am picking up the kit today, and was wondering if anyone has assembled the parts lists for building out extra carriages?

thx

Comments

• BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 6,763
    Haven't seen one posted but on Eurobricks they are usually pretty up-to-date with Lego Digital Designer files. You could search for the set, open it up and delete the locomotive and the platform and create a BOM list fairly quickly that way.
  • Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 The Northwest, USAMember Posts: 2,129
    ^ @Bumblepants, I always wondered if there was a database of LDD files out there of official sets. You just saved a LOT of time for me in trying to pre-plan out my WV layout. Much thanks!
  • milambermilamber Norfolk UKMember Posts: 627
    I bought some in the Amazon 2 for 3 offer a couple of weeks back. Parted out the station, locomotive & tender and minifigs from one set and the coach was free. Just a thought if the parts come up expensive.