Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Gamer minifig, any ideas where I can buy one in the UK?

ClareyBristolsClareyBristols Gloucestershire Member Posts: 11
i have seen a Gamer minifig, it is a guy with a Player 1 torso, glasses, headphones and a controller.  I would love to own this minifig but when I search on brickowl and bricklink they only show the Gamer Kid one from the Lego dimensions game.  I did see one on eBay but it was in the USA.  Any one have any ideas of where I can try to find it?  I wonder if it might be USA only.

Comments

• Coolguy5000Coolguy5000 Ireland Member Posts: 1,497
    https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?S=col12-4

He's from the collectable minifigures series 12 line from a few years ago.
    Pitfall69
  • 560Heliport560Heliport Twin Cities, MN, USAMember Posts: 686
    He's "Video Game Guy", from Collectible Minifigure Series 12, released in 2014.  
    Pitfall69
  • ClareyBristolsClareyBristols Gloucestershire Member Posts: 11
    You are brilliant!  Thank you so much
  • PJ76ukPJ76uk Derby, UKMember Posts: 267

One of the first collectable minifigs I actively sought duplicates of! At the time it made a perfect torso for a custom fig for me until the beard grew out! Lego need to make more bearded fleshtone heads!

drdavewatfordFowlerBricksClareyBristols
  • Baby_YodaBaby_Yoda The world's backsideMember Posts: 1,026
    ^ Those custom prints are awesome!
  • BrainsluggedBrainslugged England (the grim North)Member Posts: 627

You've recently been able to get most of those parts (or similar) from the build-a-minifig bar at Lego stores. The above is one my daughter made for me. I'd be happy to help you out if the CMF is prohibitively expensive and if you're nowhere near a Lego store.
    FowlerBricksAddicted2OxygenClareyBristols