Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

[UK] Urgent Clearout FS Ninjago City 70620 Simpsons House 71006 Beatles YS 21306 (please read)

TheOneVeyronianTheOneVeyronian Help me, I'm inside the M25! (UK)Member Posts: 1,356
Hi all

I am sadly running low on both funds and space, so I have had to make the decision to clear out and sell a couple of my larger LEGO sets. I have for sale (prices negotiable please ask)

#70620 Ninjago City - New, unbuilt, still in bags with instructions and box, but missing all minifigures. £140.

#71006 The Simpsons House - Used but excellent condition and I believe complete with instructions (need to check) except for the original minifigures. Instead I will include a complete set of both Series 1 and Series 2 Simpsons CMF's. £180.

#21306 The Beatles Yellow Submarine - Used, near perfect condition and complete including all minifigs, instructions and box (and even spare parts!). £50.

Prices do not include postage but will not be more than £10 per item to the UK (Ninjago City and Simpsons House will be sent by MyHermes, Yellow Submarine by Royal Mail (this one will be £3.90 postage I believe). I can send worldwide but postage will be very expensive particularly for the large sets. Please ask for a postage quote.

Pictures of all items available on request.

I ideally need all these items sold and gone by the end of the week so while the prices listed here are comparable to the cheapest prices on eBay, I will be open to reasonable offers so don't be afraid to ask!

I also have a large lot of loose LEGO with mostly bricks from 2012-2018 that I am still in the process of collectiong, sorting and weighing so if you have any interest in that please let me know and I will get back to you on it.

I accept Paypal payments only.

Although I haven't been active here for quite a while, I have sold and traded many times on this forum over the years without issue so you can be confident that I am a genuine trader :)

Thanks for looking!
Lego_Star

Comments

• TheOneVeyronianTheOneVeyronian Help me, I'm inside the M25! (UK)Member Posts: 1,356
    Ninjago City has been sold, everything else is still available and has had no interest whatsoever yet... even though I really need all of these things gone very soon! I'm flexible with my prices so please feel free to ask.
  • BrainsluggedBrainslugged England (the grim North)Member Posts: 708
    I just received Ninjago City from @TheOneVeyronian. Well packed and fast delivery. It always restores my faith in humanity when you can send money to a stranger over the internet and it all works out ok.
    Mr_Crossstluxiso3200FowlerBrickssnowhitiekiki180703dmcc0