The forum is now at http://forum.brickset.com. Please update your bookmarks.
Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Hello, new here

DorkvaderDorkvader VisaliaMember Posts: 4
Don't worry I won't try to sell you anything or ask you the value of any of my old legos. First I'd like to introduce myself my names Jared, I'm from California. I stumbled across a few boxes of toys I had when I was kid. That of course triggered the reminiscing of the good old days! 

Basically looking to try and find or piece together some of the sets I had as a kid in the 1990's. Hopefully I can do that with out having to spend huge amounts of money. 

Are there any guides of the different lego sets that were released over the years? One of the first sets I have on my mind (which is dusty). I remember it being space themed, having blues and hot oranges, I seem to remember bright orange snow skis as well. Any ideas on that set or where I can start?
BumblepantsMr_CrossFowlerBricks

Comments