Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Sanctum Sanctorum Showdown Play Functions

LegolisLegolis Leeds, UKMember Posts: 246
Just finished building this and for the most part it was really enjoyable. Everything works as it should except for the Pizza shop window just doesn't seem to work as I expected. I'm wondering if anyone else has this set and has the same problem? To get the window to pop out you have to push the lever several times and then rather than popping out it just sort of flops over. Went back over the instructions but couldn't see any mistakes. I'm tempted just to take it out as it's going to annoy the kids. Just wondering if this is anyone else's experience? 

Comments

• DeMontesDeMontes North YorkshireMember Posts: 672
    edited August 2018
    silly comment removed as I was confusing the two Sanctum Sanctorum sets - oops
  • LegolisLegolis Leeds, UKMember Posts: 246
    I didn't see it but thanks anyway. It's still annoying me this morning. I think I'm going to just take the function out and fix the window. The kids can't make it work.

I'd quite like that other sanctum set too. :D 
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 3,956
    I assume we’re talking about #76108.
  • LegolisLegolis Leeds, UKMember Posts: 246
    That’s the one. I’ve watched Jangbrick’s video on the set since and his works how I expected. I’m going to pull it apart I think and see if I’ve missed something. It does come out but requires about 3 pushes and doesn’t pop like his does. /sigh the hazards of late night building!