Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

For sale: 6399 airport shuttle (USA only)

kwkwkwkw USAMember Posts: 1,169
Hi,

I have for sale a used #6399 airport shuttle set. Set is at least 99% complete with a few small minor pieces missing. All track pieces, track supports, and all baseplates are included. All minifigures included. All Stickers have been applied FYI  the burger sticker part  is there as well just not pictured. The trains Motor and/or battery pack and/or connecting wire DO NOT work. Not sure if it’s all three that don’t work or just one of them. A new battery box, wire, and/or motor can be found on bricklink.  A few 1x4 old gray plate pieces were replaced with the new light bluish gray 1X4 plates. No instructions or original box included. Please see picture for everything you will recieve. Send me any questions. I repeat The trains Motor, connecting wire, and/or battery pack DO NOT work. $350 shipped. PayPal and USA only.

Thank you!

Comments