Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Value of Freestyle set 4254?

Apologies if this the wrong forum to post this in - I will happily delete/move my post if this is the wrong subforum to ask this question or if there is a "what's it worth" thread somewhere. 

I recently came into possession of a sealed copy of the Freestyle Tray building set #4254 Play Table with Cars and Planes from 1998. The set is factory sealed with some external wear/scratches/dust on the tray. I was wondering what the market value of the set is, as I can't seem to find any price guide info on Bricklink, Brickpicker, Ebay, or any of the usual sites, as there are no records of the set having been sold in recent months. If the set is worth selling rather than opening, I'd love to know (as I do need some spare cash to purchase the new Harry Potter CMFs for myself). 

Thanks!

Comments

• oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,421
    There were two recent sales on Ebay in the US. One for 30.00 plus shipping. It's not a very desirable set so I would think not much for than 30.00.  
    LEGOCollector2504
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 2,502
    I notice Brickset does not have an image for that set. @Huw might appreciate it if you could send in a good picture :)
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,470
    Yes please