Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Got a lot of Lego to sell? In/near Dumfries, Scotland?

NorlegoNorlego ScotlandMember Posts: 444

I am doing a Lego fair at end of month in Dumfries. If you have a lot of Lego to sell, you might want a table or two. PM if you would like a table.

You can get more info on facebook, by searching for "Dumfries Lego toy and craft fair". You can then contact me directly as I am not in this forum that much.

If you want to pop along there will be at least 200 used sets for sale. Plus over 500 figures.

I have done around 15 fairs and they are popular with those that want a selection to choose from. I sell a lot of City stuff for some reason. I seldom sell higher priced sets. Around £20 seems to be the upper limit. If you are after high end stuff, I can bring it.

If you want to pop by and are traveling far, let me know. I can see if I have anything you might want to see. I have got at least 300 spare parts to cmf figures, loads of Potter and SW. Sadly I don't take photos. To much work to dig it all out, my buyers prefer to dig around in my wee part boxes.