The forum is now at http://forum.brickset.com. Please update your bookmarks.
Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

BendyBadger's Brickset BonusBall - SumoLego X Three-Peat Edition

SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 9,480
Greetings Bricksetters...

Yes, it is three weeks - back-to-back-to-back!

I have been called upon to do the weekly Bonusball Extravaganza!  The first fifty nine (59) unique posts get a numbered entry for tomorrow's UK BonusBall.

I think I'm going to spice it up a bit by randomly re-ordering everyone's entry for added suspense - so please make your posts with haste!

As I have a wide variety of extra sets, polys, figures and Lego-related whatnot in my inventory, the prize will be a bit of a "winner's choice".  The only condition will be that whatever prize the lucky winner chooses - it will be revealed further below in thread.

I've been recently putting some thought into the most efficient way to display LEGO.  And not to sound like an advertisement for the folks over at LaserLabs, but their line of arcylic display stands are fantastic.  Particularly the display for the Sopwith Camel, Fokker and the Wright Flyer.

What non-LEGO item has help you with your LEGO hobby?  (Doesn't need to be related to display - perhaps a storage system or something else.)

Good luck!
BumblepantsstluxdatsunrobbievizzitorShibbandit778SeijiAmasawasnowhitieFowlerBrickskezLego_StarGothamConstructionCoMextenricecake

Comments