The forum is now at http://forum.brickset.com. Please update your bookmarks.
Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

#10026 and #5890

mak0137mak0137 VirginiaMember Posts: 171
I found an incomplete #10026 with instructions and plaque with sticker in good condition. Since I am not a star wars fan, I won't be keeping it. I will be digging through the other blocks to find more pieces but some chrome pieces are definitely missing. Just needed some advise. Should I try to complete it though I have never bought anything off bricklink or brickowl. Or should I just list it here as is (don't sell on eBay either).

Additionally, found almost complete #5890. Are there any Belville fans here? After going through the pieces I have new appreciation for Belville as quality of parts and finish are superb although some of it has no connection to other Lego.
FowlerBricks

Comments