Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

How much minifig mis-printing is acceptable, and should one accept it?

SparkyHamSparkyHam Bristol, UKMember Posts: 104
I recently bought 3 Batman sets, 'Attack of the Talons' (76110), to build a small army of Talons. In the comics a whole bunch of them are unleashed on Wayne Manor (very exciting!) and it's my favourite story-arc.

Of the 6 Talons I have, 2 of them have wrongly aligned printing on their torsos. I was hoping some of the community could advise me as to whether I should return them to the Lego Store I bought them from, or just accept them as they are. I don't want to be a plonker about this type of thing, but it does bother me a bit when I look at them, particularly as the Talon's are my favourite enemies of The Bat.

Pic attached: you can see where the knife printing is out and also incomplete lines going around the owl emblem on the chest, as well as thicker white lines across the belt section. Thoughts/opinions appreciated.

Comments

• TyresOFlahertyTyresOFlaherty USAMember Posts: 337
    Contact customer service, that's what they're there for!!

I've done this a few times when I legitimately feel that the pieces I got aren't up to snuff, and sometimes they'll even ask you to send in a photo of the piece(s), and the batch number (printed on the clear labels on the box) so that they know where the piece(s) came from originally.

I definitely see what you're talking about on the print on the knives on the middle one. Best of luck!
    Baby_Yoda