Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

WTTF (US/UK) - HP CMFs (Full Case; Full Set; Percival Graves)

SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,616
edited July 2018 in Marketplace
Aloha Bricksetters!

I'm looking for those interested in trading to me either an unspoiled case, unspoiled set, open set or single Percival Graves.  I have a lot of product to trade.  For those of you that have previously traded with me, you know that the value of the trade is usually in your favor.  I will be updating my 'haves' list in the next few days, so feel free to PM me if there is a particular set you're after.

I've got a bunch of S18 Policemen, if you happen to be looking for one of those.  All trades considered!

https://brickset.com/sets/ownedby-SaleList

Also looking for these sets:
#40085 (LEGO Valentine - Bear) 2x
#40086 (LEGO Easter - Bunny) 2x
#40091 (Thanksgiving Turkey) 1x
#40092 (Reindeer) 1x

And I will pay top dollar (in trade) for these Chinese Zodiac Sets:
#40148 - Year of the Sheep (3x)
#40207 - Year of the Monkey (4x)

Other Wants:
https://brickset.com/sets/wantedby-LegoPolybags

Comments

• SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,616
    edited July 2018
    Only because I have to - I'm also interested in trading for a few of the individual HP CMFs that are only two (2) per case.  I'd prefer them to be in-package, and not open or carefully checked for contents.

Luna Lovegood (5)
    Sybil Trelawney (11)
    Harry Potter (Invisibility Cloak) (15)
    Credence Barebone (21)

Unfortunately, simply purchasing a case is not good enough to secure multiple complete sets.  Bah!

(Although I have to backwardsly applaud LEGO for doing it this way, rather than having two distinct HP CMF series where the second series is a Simpsons S2, with duplicates of main characters that nobody wants.)

And I will pay top dollar (in trade) for these Chinese Zodiac Sets:
    #40148 - Year of the Sheep (1x)
    #40207 - Year of the Monkey (1x)

I'm just looking for one of each.  Not multiples!
    I'm also looking for a few S18 - notably the Cake Guy and the Flower Pot Girl - so if you have a few extras of those - please let me know!

(They'd have to be in-packet, and not opened.)

Thanks!
    I'm good on S18 figures, thanks!

Always looking to wheel-and-deal for just about anything, but I am focused on polybags at this point.  I also have a bunch of Lesters and Hamley's Guards, for those in the US 
    Please close this thread.  @drdavewatford; @CapnRex101
This discussion has been closed.
Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy