Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

WTTF (US/UK) - HP CMFs (Full Case; Full Set; Percival Graves)

SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 12,082
edited July 2018 in Marketplace
Aloha Bricksetters!

I'm looking for those interested in trading to me either an unspoiled case, unspoiled set, open set or single Percival Graves.  I have a lot of product to trade.  For those of you that have previously traded with me, you know that the value of the trade is usually in your favor.  I will be updating my 'haves' list in the next few days, so feel free to PM me if there is a particular set you're after.

I've got a bunch of S18 Policemen, if you happen to be looking for one of those.  All trades considered!

https://brickset.com/sets/ownedby-SaleList

Also looking for these sets:
#40085 (LEGO Valentine - Bear) 2x
#40086 (LEGO Easter - Bunny) 2x
#40091 (Thanksgiving Turkey) 1x
#40092 (Reindeer) 1x

And I will pay top dollar (in trade) for these Chinese Zodiac Sets:
#40148 - Year of the Sheep (3x)
#40207 - Year of the Monkey (4x)

Other Wants:
https://brickset.com/sets/wantedby-LegoPolybags

Comments

• SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 12,082
    edited July 2018
    Only because I have to - I'm also interested in trading for a few of the individual HP CMFs that are only two (2) per case.  I'd prefer them to be in-package, and not open or carefully checked for contents.

Luna Lovegood (5)
    Sybil Trelawney (11)
    Harry Potter (Invisibility Cloak) (15)
    Credence Barebone (21)

Unfortunately, simply purchasing a case is not good enough to secure multiple complete sets.  Bah!

(Although I have to backwardsly applaud LEGO for doing it this way, rather than having two distinct HP CMF series where the second series is a Simpsons S2, with duplicates of main characters that nobody wants.)

And I will pay top dollar (in trade) for these Chinese Zodiac Sets:
    #40148 - Year of the Sheep (1x)
    #40207 - Year of the Monkey (1x)

I'm just looking for one of each.  Not multiples!
    I'm also looking for a few S18 - notably the Cake Guy and the Flower Pot Girl - so if you have a few extras of those - please let me know!

(They'd have to be in-packet, and not opened.)

Thanks!
    I'm good on S18 figures, thanks!

Always looking to wheel-and-deal for just about anything, but I am focused on polybags at this point.  I also have a bunch of Lesters and Hamley's Guards, for those in the US 
    Please close this thread.  @drdavewatford; @CapnRex101
This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.