Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

WANTED: Kingdoms

MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,734
edited January 2012 in Marketplace
Does anyone have spares of any Kingdoms sets? Or are you able to pick some up at (or preferably under) RRP? The only one I don't need is Blacksmith Attack.
The PM system seems to be going 'bonkers' at the moment, so it might be best to email me directly. [Reveal Email Address]

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• johnsbricksjohnsbricks Member Posts: 210
    Amazon has prison cart 7949 at rrp and kings carriage at less than rrp. 7949 is relatively good value for 3 minifigs and the horse (and cheaper than building an army from secondary market)
  • yys4uyys4u USA SoCalMember Posts: 1,092
    I'm looking for some too... if anyone knows of stores in the US that still carry them please share!
  • richoricho Member Posts: 3,830
    edited January 2012
    I found a toy shop that sold some Kingdoms sets today, including King's Castle and MVR, but they were all RRP I am afraid. This is still probably a good deal in context!
    @richo it'll be worth getting them, you'll regret it later...prob be cheaper than trading given the weight of these large sets.
    @johnsbricks,
    yes no probs, forget my email. I was lucky enough to find them.
    rich
  • MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,734
    Quick update:

Kings Castle - I still need.
    Dragon Tower - Sourced, but I don't have the box, so I need that.
    Outpost Attack - I still need (multiples).
    Prison Carriage - Sourced, but I don't have the box, so I need that.
    Knight's Showdown - I still need.
    Mill Village Raid - Trade pending
    Kings Carriage - Sourced, but I wouldn't say no to a second one.
    Dragon Prison - I still need.
    Blacksmith Attack - Trade Pending
    Joust - I'll probably get later.

If you can help in any way, it'd be fantastic. I prefer trading (as I'm very nearly broke :o), but if I don't have anything you'd like I can buy). Info on UK shops that still have these is just as welcome. Cheers.
  • SirKevbagsSirKevbags Fairy Land Member Posts: 4,030
    @Matthew. Have you checked Argos for Kings Castle? I know one of my local stores had one earlier today.
  • MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,734
    My argos is no longer listed :( It shuts down on Friday, as it doesn't fit in with the town's image :( I'm gutted.

:o)
    If you want it picking up let me know.
    @Matthew,

Amazon still has the Kings Castle, but it is £97.99 and rising. Argos is very hit and miss now unfortunately. You have to order in, and I suspect very low stock, possibly gone.

What do you have available to trade for a MISB Dragon Prison? do you have a list?

rich
  • MinifigsMeMinifigsMe Member Posts: 2,844
    @kevbags - I'd appreciate it if you could get me one? It says in stock at meadowhell, but when I try and reserve it says out of stock :(
    @Savage_Steel I'll check the store in the morning. It was showing up on the stock computer instore this afternoon. If its there I'll grab it.
    just noticed the Amazon one is dispatched from Germany... There is then a bit of a jump by circa £50 to the next sellers.

Some seller has also put one on for £1290. a tad optimistic!
    Thanks @kevbags, I just checked the hudderfield stores online, and they're all showing out of stock :( but maybe they're not 100% accuarate, since my local showed instock, but wasn't!
    Were they ever sold in Argos stores? I was surprised when it showed up. I was just searching through the clearance section. I figured someone had returned it to the store.
    @Savage_Steel Have you checked amazon.de? Assuming shipping of around €8 it gives a total of €100 so around £86 ish. About the same as if I posted you one. Move fast. Only two left.
    Cheers mate, think they've gone now, as I got a shipping of £25. think it was third party.
    edited January 2012
    Has anyone got the 30062 (Kingdoms Target Practice polybag) they want to trade (or is there interest in getting a collective of people interested in the UK - make a bulk purchase from bricklink and the international postage (majority of sets are in US) is somehow offset???))
  • oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,495
    @johnsbricks I have 2 target practice to trade but I only want the other Kingdoms poly (2) for them. I am in the US.
  • CoolsplashCoolsplash Member Posts: 935
    What is a fair price one should pay for following Kingdoms sets:

King Castle
    Mill Village Raid
    Outpost Attack

I would say up to 50% on top of rrp....they will only go up in price later
  • MCNwakeboardMCNwakeboard VirginiaMember Posts: 279
    Mill village raid you might be able to get below retail but the castle and outpost set were both gone before the new years for the most part. I doubt many people bought large quantities of the outpost set for resale as there are only around 118 on bricklink.
  • wagnerml2wagnerml2 Belleville, IllinoisMember Posts: 1,376
    @johnsbricks I have several target practices. PM me with what you have for trade.