Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

UK: Free Lego Calendar July Voucher Set 5005238

DoktorLDoktorL Member Posts: 48
edited July 2018 in Everything else LEGO
Hi all,
I have got a voucher for a free Set 5005238 for two people. It says "Celebrate Friendship Day! Come to a Lego Store with a friend and you will both receive a gift." On the back it says the gift is set 5005238. The voucher is only valid in Lego Stores (not Legoland) and only until 30th July. I cannot make it to a Lego Store unfortunately (too far away from Cornwall), therefore giving it away for free. Please PM me your address and I will try to send 1st Class today or tomorrow. As it will only arrive on 27th or 28th please be quick.

Comments

• TheFewTheFew EnglandMember Posts: 1,406
    Darn I would take it off of you. But alas... No friends!
    dmcc0
  • DoktorLDoktorL Member Posts: 48
    Still there. Really no one living in walking distance of a Lego Store who would like to pick up two little sets for free? Make a gift to a child you know ...
  • TheFewTheFew EnglandMember Posts: 1,406
    @BooTheMightyHamster lives close by to a store from memory. Perhaps a chance to pick up a Bonus Ball prize?