Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

UK Polybag and Minifigure clearout!

jasonord69ajasonord69a UKMember Posts: 409
I am having a clearout of some polybags and minifigures. Everything is brand new and sealed. CMF's are random and have not been felt for specific figures. A sample of what is available is below:

Series 12 Minifigures Sealed Case
Series 10 random Minifigure
Series 16 random ninifigure
Series 17 random minifigure
The Lego Ninjago Movie random minifigure
5004916 Kai's Dojo Pod
5004936 Classic Caveman set
40215 Apple
40178 Exclusive VIP set
40175 City Police mission pack
30352 City Police Car
5004420 Toy Soldier
40265 Tic Tac Toe
30376 Knighton Rider
30497 First Order Heavy Assault Walker
30449 Milano
30276 First Order Tie Fighter
30281 Micro Manager Battle
5004389 Nexo Knights Battle Station
30607 Disco Batman vs Tears of Batman
5004929 Batman Battle Pod
5004408 Rebel A Wing Pilot

To make purchases easy, I have added everything and the available quantities to my website and all payments can be made there. The list above can be found via the following link:

There are other reductions/low prices also on some other polybags. They can be found here:

I have tried to be as fair as possible with prices based on Amazon/eBay/Bricklink prices.

There is also free delivery and a free Teen Groot Keychain when spending over £35. Using code BRICKSET2 will lower the free shipping threshold to £15.

I will be adding loads more over the next few days and I will post an update when more have been added.

Many thanks for looking,

Jason

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,022
    I don't know if you know, but you have a featured banner advertising the Nexo Knights set at £1, but becomes £4 on clicking through:

• dmcc0dmcc0 Nae far fae AberdeenMember Posts: 765
    @CCC It's actually a little more confusing than that!

The pic shown doesn't correspond to the actual thing you are trying to add to your basket; the image and item from the dropdown list are independent of one another.  To change the product listing you have to select from the dropdown list.  The Nexo Knights set is actually £1 when you select the set number from the list - but the pic doesn't change to match the item selected from the list, so you have no idea what you are trying to add to your basket unless you know the set numbers or try and manually match the pics down the right hand side of the screen to the set numbers.
    floridabrick