Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Used Creator/Technic/PaB Collection for Sale

LevSkyLevSky GTA, ON, CanadaMember Posts: 6

Selling my used Lego collection as a whole. The collection consists of Lego Technic sets, Lego Creator sets, some other sets, and a small amount of Duplo, as well as a large amount of basic bricks and plates from the Lego store pick-a-brick wall. The collection is from a 100% smoke-free and 100% pet free home, as well it is generally clean apart from having a bit of dust from being stored for a few years. Everything in the collection is sorted into Ziploc bags by part type and color.

From what I know, all instructions are complete although a few of the books have had the staples become loose, and I threw out the instructions for some very tiny Lego sets that were given at the Lego store for spending a certain amount. About 95% of the parts are lightly used or in mint condition, the rest are fairly used, and only a handful of older parts have heavy wear. As for the parts, I'm sure that anything major isn't missing or broken except for 2 parts, a broken yellow 1/2 hinge plate, and a yellow technic angled beam with a factory defect but it can still be used easily. Also the suitcase hinges have snapped, but they still stick together separately.

Summary of collection:

General

-Somewhere between 100-150 pounds in weight

-Baseplates: 32x32 Green (x7), 32x32 Blue (x2), 32x32 Sand/Beige (x1), 48x48 Light-gray (x1), 32x16 Dark-gray (x1)

-Instructions for all major sets complete

-Around $500 dollars worth of PaB from the Lego store

Sets:

Lego Creator

#6753 - Highway Transport

#7347 - Highway Pickup

#4893 - Revvin' Riders

#4496 - Fun With Building

Lego Creator/Expert

#10233 - Horizon Express

#10220 - Volkswagen T1 Camper Van (VW Bus)

#10321 - Shuttle Expedition

#10224 - Town Hall

Lego Star Wars

#8098 - Clone Turbo Tank

#7931 - T-6 Jedi Shuttle

Lego Games

#3865 - City Alarm

#3841 - Minotaurus

Lego Kingdoms

Kingdoms Chess Set – 853373

Lego City

#7891 - Airport Firetruck

Lego Chima

#70104 - Jungle Gates

#70105 - Nest Dive

Lego Technic

#8052 - Container Truck

#8109 - Flatbed Truck

#8041 - Race Truck

#42009 - Mobile Crane Mk II

#42008 - Service Truck 

#42011 - Race Car 

#8043 - Motorized Excavator 

#8069 - Backhoe Loader 

Lego Duplo 

#4632 - Building Plates

#???? - Basic Bricks

I'm looking for a buyer to buy the collection as a whole, I understand that this is a very limited number of people, so I don't expect to sell fast. I have no asking price, but will instead will see what offers you buyers got and go from there. I will not sell the sets separately and I will not ship, so the ideal buyer will be located within the GTA (Greater Toronto Area). I won't accept any trades either.

If you're interested let me know. Photos of collection attached to post.

Cheers!