The forum is now at http://forum.brickset.com. Please update your bookmarks.
Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

July Building Contest - Play!

stluxstlux LuxembourgMember Posts: 1,758
As AFOL's we aren't always very interested in the play features of a set. However it is very important to kids, the main target audience of TLG.

So for this month's challenge

Get building on something that moves/shoots/does something interesting!
A simple example where I have added some gears so the girls can try to hit the flag: 

Every contest needs some rules, so here we go:
  • Your model must be built for the contest, not an existing MOC.
  • Show/describe how the play feature works.
  • No theme limitation, but keep the footprint to 32x32 studs max.
  • Two photographs per entry only to ensure the thread still loads. However feel free to upload any extra images to Flickr etc.
  • You can enter as many different models as you like so long as you make a separate post for each.
  • The contest runs till July 31.

The prize: Something from my stash of polybags or GWP - an up to date wanted list makes things easier for me ;) 

Any questions? PM or leave a message below.

Looking forward to your entries!

Would you like to host one of these contests? You can add your name here.

ShibsnowhitieMr_Crossbandit778Bumblepantsthe_creative_boxsid3windrFowlerBricksTheOriginalSimonBBaby_Yodamafonricecake

Comments