Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
July-August Building Contest - Play!
As AFOL's we aren't always very interested in the play features of a set. However it is very important to kids, the main target audience of TLG.
So for this month's challenge
Get building on something that moves/shoots/does something interesting!
A simple example where I have added some gears so the girls can try to hit the flag:
Every contest needs some rules
, so here we go:
- Your model must be built for the contest, not an existing MOC.
- Show/describe how the play feature works.
- No theme limitation, but keep the footprint to 32x32 studs max.
- Two photographs per entry only to ensure the thread still loads. However feel free to upload any extra images to Flickr etc.
- You can enter as many different models as you like so long as you make a separate post for each.
- The contest runs from July 31 to August 31.
The prize: Something from my stash of polybags or GWP - an up to date wanted list makes things easier for me ;)
Any questions? PM or leave a message below.
Looking forward to your entries!
Would you like to host one of these contests? You can add your name here.
Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com • Amazon
Recent discussions •