The forum is now at http://forum.brickset.com. Please update your bookmarks.
Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Canadian Eh?

Drevil44Drevil44 Caledon, ONMember Posts: 4
Hi to everyone, I am yet another 50+ guy living just north of Toronto, Canada who grew up building countless things with all my Lego bricks many years ago. I have recently become a fan of motorized/RC Technic builds. Recently I have begun a monster build of a 1:40 scale fully functional NASA Crawler Transporter vehicle. (Am ambitious project I must admit). I was wondering if anyone might be able to offer me advice regarding self-leveling sensors and mechanisms? The crawler needs to climb a small grade to the launch site while the rocket and launch platform it is carrying must remain exactly level throughout the journey. My understanding is that the NXT gyro sensor cannot provide level feedback info but maybe the WeDo 2.0 Tilt sensor might be able to work? Does anyone have any build experience with this they can offer me? 

Comments