Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Hello Everyone

Bricked1980Bricked1980 UKMember Posts: 30
Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a 37 year old AFOL from the UK. I've just joined Brickset but some of you may know me already from Eurobricks and Flickr. I have been building and collecting Lego sets for many years and have recently gotten in to building my own MOCs as well. If you're interested you can see some of my work on Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/albums

I also have a currently active Lego Ideas project
https://ideas.lego.com/projects/2a2ec583-9836-4868-8dc7-6b3bb0a2fe80

I love all Lego themes but my main interests are Creator Expert, Modulars, City and Creator. I also love the old vintage themes, especially Pirates, Space and Castle.
omniumThe_RancorGothamConstructionCo

Comments

• omniumomnium Brickenham, UKMember Posts: 696
    Welcome!

There's a friendly crowd around here. Obsessed with sausages, and rightly so. But we're generally quite normal other than that :-)

I love your Traction Engine. I don't normally follow streams with renders on, preferring brick built creations, but most of your renders are superb quality.
    The_Rancor
  • Bricked1980Bricked1980 UKMember Posts: 30
    Thanks : ) Glad you like the traction engine - I'm planning on building a version of this with bricks soon.
    omnium
  • Baby_YodaBaby_Yoda The world's backsideMember Posts: 907
    Greetings! Don't be afraid to make yourself at home, we don't bite (unless you bring up white rangefinders).
    Thanks for the tip @Baby_Yoda. I'll take @omnium s advice and stick to sausages then.
    omniumBaby_Yoda
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 2,389
    edited July 2018
    Welcome to the forum. That Ideas submission looks great! You may wish to share it on the Ideas submission thread, if you haven't already.
    Edit: after scrolling to the bottom it looks like you already have! Carry on...
    Thanks a lot @MaffyD Yes I have already shared it on the Ideas thread.
    MaffyD