Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Mindstorms, anyone?

SprinkleOtterSprinkleOtter Member Posts: 2,758
I bought a lot of Minstorms parts recently to supplement my collection, and there were more parts in it than I could ever possible use. I'm looking to sell the rest for below market value, to pay off the lot.

I have several working NXT bricks, tons of motors, Ultrasonic Sensors, Light Sensors, Touch Sensors, and Sound sensors, rechargeable batteries, and wires. These are great for supplementing a collection, or getting a youngster into robotics.

Comments

• sirrich69sirrich69 Member Posts: 515
    I was so hoping you were based in the UK, but see you are US based so not worth it as the shipping to the UK I expect will be expensive.
  • SprinkleOtterSprinkleOtter Member Posts: 2,758
    @sirrich69 $22 for the first pound, a few dollars a pound after that. How well is the GBP doing at the moment?
  • cody6268cody6268 Member Posts: 298
    I'd be interested. I was interested in RCX due to the cost, but it's so outdated, it's hard to patch it into modern systems (and my laptop is 6). 
  • SprinkleOtterSprinkleOtter Member Posts: 2,758
    @cody6268 Agreed, it is hard to get RCX to work with modern anything. Plus the motors and sensors are weak sauce compared to NXT and EV3.