The forum is now at http://forum.brickset.com. Please update your bookmarks.
Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Hello from The Netherlands

Phantom107Phantom107 The NetherlandsMember Posts: 44
Hey everyone,

I used to play with LEGOs all day every day when I was a kid, then I got into programming and left it be. Now, after seeing The LEGO Movie, I got inspired to buy a LEGO set again (I got the Sea Cow 70810) and I had a great time building it. I decided to take the fun to the next level with a MOC -- so I bought the same set again and decided to turn it into a giant ship. I'll post pics, just uploaded them.

Here is a preview pic:

I'm not sure where the correct MOC thread is in this forum? I made a bunch of photos

My new project is building the Rollercoaster 10261 set, and studying it. I want to buy the set probably 3-4 times total down the road and build a giant rollercoaster machine. I also want to get LEGO mindstorms in there (or what's the most recent version?) to make it really cool and special. I have a background in programming and CAD so I have a lot of 3D tools on my hands to be able to design the quality track etc before building it and keep iterating on the design.

Bumblepants

Comments