Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Santa Fe Super Chief [Limited Edition] 10020 [New]

asherkobinasherkobin Member Posts: 99
With a heavy heart, I've decided to sell my unopened Santa Fe Super Chief locomotive.  This is one of the Limited Edition models that only 10,000 were made.  It includes a printed plate with a unique number.  I'm auctioning it off on eBay with a low starting bid.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/LEGO-Trains-NEW-Limited-Edition-Santa-Fe-Super-Chief-10020-10022-10025/202342437948

SumoLego

Comments

• asherkobinasherkobin Member Posts: 99
    Does anyone have a picture of the numbered plate in the bag (or outside).  I'd like to add this to the listing.
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 12,565
    Congrats on the sale - it looks like you got a pretty good price!
  • asherkobinasherkobin Member Posts: 99
    edited June 2018
    Did you bid on it? eBay had some crazy notion that it would sell for $550, no idea how they predict that.  For me, I have another Santa Fe that I built but it has been taken apart and now mixed with my unsorted, unorganized boxes of Lego parts.  It would be a miracle if I found the numbered plate.  And crazier if I attempted to find it LOL.
    SumoLego