The forum is now at http://forum.brickset.com. Please update your bookmarks.
Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

4 Lloyd brickheadz 41487 for $100 usd shipped (US/EU)

MextenMexten MexicoMember Posts: 55
Anyone interested in the hard to find Lloyd Brickheadz?

I has a box with 4 of them and it could be yours for $100 usd including shipping to US or EU.
We could do this through my Bricklink store Aztec Bricks.

Comments

• 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,337
    Didn't realize they were hard to find.
    eBay search confirms so!
  • MextenMexten MexicoMember Posts: 55
    I admit "Hard to find" might be an outdated expression nowadays with the internet and worldwide shipping. Everyone can practically buy anything from everywhere.
    To be more accurate, there are only 11 sellers on Bricklink. Only one seller has it at 2x rrp, the rest 3x rrp or more. On ebay prices are also 2-3-4 times rrp plus shipping.
    Maybe we could say that these Lloyds are "hard to find at a reasonable price".
    FowlerBricks
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,337
    Mexten said:
    I admit "Hard to find" might be an outdated expression nowadays with the internet and worldwide shipping. Everyone can practically buy anything from everywhere.
    To be more accurate, there are only 11 sellers on Bricklink. Only one seller has it at 2x rrp, the rest 3x rrp or more. On ebay prices are also 2-3-4 times rrp plus shipping.
    Maybe we could say that these Lloyds are "hard to find at a reasonable price".
    I think they are.

Since they're TRU exclusives (right?) and TRUs are pretty much closed, the market is now a secondary one which means sellers control the prices.