The forum is now at http://forum.brickset.com. Please update your bookmarks.
Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

(US) "Potentially" looking for Hans Christian Andersen set #40291, but DEFINITELY a few polys!

jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 515
As the title says.  I say "potentially" because I may end up just placing an order at [email protected]  (Please forgive me if I am creating a thread that doesn't go anywhere...)

But also looking for #30382, #40301, and several of the latest (last?) round of Dimensions Fun/Level packs.

Make an offer for any of the below items, or a combination.  Will also consider buying for the right price.

Have (all brand new, sealed, pending a double check of my inventory):

Silver Centurion, #30448 Venom Symbiote, multiple #30303 Joker Bumper Cars, #40266 Friends Jewelry Box, Caveman/Cavewoman set, #40220 London Bus, #40252 VW Buggy, Cops and Robbers promo set from Bricktober 2016, probably every TLBM polybag including multiple Kiss Kiss Batman keychains and Batpod Tuxedo Batman, multiple #30422 Kai Mini Dragon, #5001622 Lego Store Employee, #5004406 First Order General, #5002145 Rocket Raccoon, #30168 Iron Patriot, #5002941 Bionicle, #40265 Friends tic tac toe, #30202 Friends Smoothie Stand.

Also have the following CMFs:

Disney:  Alien, Peter Pan

TLBM Series 1: Orca (2)

Ninjago: Selfie Stick guy, Boombox guy (2), Sensei Wu (2), Girl marked as #2 on checklist, Boy marked as #10 on checklist, Lloyd #7

Series 16:  Archer (3), Prized Dog Guy (OPEN), Aladdin looking fellow (2), Goth Boy, Devil Boy, Snow Queen, Banana Guy

Series 17:  Yuppie aka Cell Phone Guy (3), Undersea Guy, Elf Princess (2), Red Dwarf, Corn Guy (2)

Thanks!

Comments