Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

I don't know where this goes. Help parting out part of a set to buy on Bricklink.

ModeltrainmanModeltrainman In the Disney Infinity Toybox, Windows, or digging through LEGO parts.Member Posts: 178
Hi, everyone. I need some help, please. I bought a 7597 Western Train Chase when it released. Years later, I find myself wanting another Great West passenger car. Is there a way to part out just the passenger car? I've bought from BL before, never tried parting out.
Thanks!

Comments

• M_BossM_Boss Houston, TexasMember Posts: 221
    No that is not possible. You will have to go through the instructions and add each part to a wanted list.
  • natro220natro220 USAMember Posts: 539
    You can buy just the passenger car from sellers on Bricklink.  Otherwise you have to manually create a wanted list.
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,025
    It won't help for this, but bricklink are starting to trial the idea of "special assemblies" so that sellers can just sell the parts that make certain assemblies in a set. It would be ideal for things like this, but it is only being trialled on quite small assmeblies as yet.

See here:

https://www.bricklink.com/catalogList.asp?catType=P&catString=961

• ModeltrainmanModeltrainman In the Disney Infinity Toybox, Windows, or digging through LEGO parts.Member Posts: 178
    Thanks for the help!