Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Looking for lego house items

Muftak1Muftak1 Somewhere cold, probably raining (aka Ireland)Member Posts: 453
Hi all

I'm just wondering if anyone is planning on going to Lego House anytime soon (not looking likely anytime soon for me - trying to save to get family to London next year).

I'd really like to get the new Lego House and Tree models and would really appreciate if anyone was able to pick them up.

I realise it's a long shot, especially with customer limits and slim chance anyone is going, but I figured this is the best place to try!

i can send payment through PayPal or bank transfer - whatever would be easier. 

Will now now return to keeping fingers crossed!

Comments

• Muftak1Muftak1 Somewhere cold, probably raining (aka Ireland)Member Posts: 453
    bump...
  • Muftak1Muftak1 Somewhere cold, probably raining (aka Ireland)Member Posts: 453
    Fingers still crossed for these...

Cramp setting in...
    bumping
    and another bump...
    I guess this may be the final opportunity seeing as summer holidays are nearly over...

so bump!
    As we're getting close to the summer...
  • DeMontesDeMontes North YorkshireMember Posts: 498
    PM'd
    Muftak1
    Bumnoing again in the hope someone may be heading to Lego House with room in their luggage! :-)
  • DeMontesDeMontes North YorkshireMember Posts: 498
    Might be worthwhile saying that Dino set is not needed... ;-)
    DeMontes said:
    Might be worthwhile saying that Dino set is not needed... ;-)
    Yes - Dino set is not needed thanks to DeMontes!