Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

2012 sets in the U.S.

LordShockwaveLordShockwave Member Posts: 16
edited January 2012 in Shopping USA/Canada
Has anyone in the United States found any of the 2012 Star Wars sets at a Target or a Toysrus?

Comments

• choob99choob99 Member Posts: 147
    Nothing here, my Target's and Walmarts, still have bare lego shelves, my Toys R Us did restock with friends and ninjago, but thats it so far, no new city stock or star wars
  • starfire2starfire2 Phoenix AZMember Posts: 1,285
    I don't think anyone will have them for a few more weeks including TRU. They don't even have series 6 out in the US.
  • mfox318mfox318 Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2012
    Had to take my daughter to the local mall here for makeup! As aggravated as I was, low and behold the LEGO store had the Super Hero sets in stock!

Since her makeup was rather expensive, I only grabbed two small sets (Superman & Catwoman), but they were all in stock. I plan on going up later and grabbing a few more. Just wanted everyone to know in case you are near one, I know the ship date on the website is the end of January.

I am in Philadelphia. (King of Prussia, PA Store)