Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Forum searches?

davee123davee123 USAMember Posts: 804
edited January 2012 in Brickset.com
Is this broken? I tried a search for "cyberslam", and NONE of the matching threads contained the word "cyberslam" at all. Then I tried searching for "agabahylfittldock", and actually got a list of matches!

... Then I contemplated searching to see if anyone had ever reported this problem before.

DaveE

Comments

• HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,333
    I'll report it...
  • YellowcastleYellowcastle Member Posts: 4,401
    The search has been broken for quite a while. I've just resorted to using google's site specific search to find threads...
  • prof1515prof1515 EarthMember Posts: 1,561
    I think it was Rocao that created an entire discussion on the little known topic of agabahylfittldock in Lego, wasn't it? Or was it agabahylfittldock in general and not Lego alone? It was an eye-opening discussion though. I learned more about agabahylfittldock than I ever thought I would!

Seriously though, I'd like to second the suggestion, assuming one is made, that search be fixed. It would be a valuable tool for the forums.
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,333
    It's now fixed, that was quick, wasn't it!
  • davee123davee123 USAMember Posts: 804
    Woot, thanks! ... And, wow, Google's already picked up on this thread matching "agabahylfittldock". ("Agabah" is a word my 3-month old son made up when we asked him the name of his stuffed koala... I'm not sure where the rest of the word came from!)

DaveE