The forum is now at http://forum.brickset.com. Please update your bookmarks.
Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Hello from Scotland. Avid builder and fan

cglittlecglittle ScotlandMember Posts: 2
Greetings all.
I've been into lego since I was a kid. Had a few sets from the space series in the 80's and a few technic sets. Now adult collector, been to LEGOLAND Windsor twice. Will post a photo of A. My stuff, and B. my daughters Lego Friends collection
Still got 40 year old bricks in the cupboard.

Comments

• nexandernexander Glasgow Member Posts: 808
    Welcome!  There are quite a few collectors north of the border not to mention in here.  What do you collect? There are collectors and builders in every corner up here so there are sure to be like-minded people nearby.
  • cglittlecglittle ScotlandMember Posts: 2
    I have a few newer technic sets now, on display. Reserected the old sets I had from ebay parts stores. 
    Living room display consists of Wall-E, Ecto-1, the VW camper and a non-UCS Millenium Falcon.
    I tend to follow-the-book with my models, apart from a few tweaks. Not one for large scale MOC's