Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Comments

• vwong19vwong19 San DiegoMember Posts: 1,175
    Those photos look like my garage and Lego room....
    AstrobricksFizyxgmonkey76samiam391
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 2,499
    vwong19 said:
    That thought went through my mind as well :)
    Fizyxgmonkey76
  • blokey9blokey9 MelbourneMember Posts: 109
    so you both should be worried about getting a visit from an undercover officer?
  • vwong19vwong19 San DiegoMember Posts: 1,175
    blokey9 said:
    so you both should be worried about getting a visit from an undercover officer?
    No, but if I bought my Lego collection off of Craiglist from a bunch of crackheads, then I would be concerned.
    gmonkey76AstrobricksBumblepants
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 12,046
    edited May 2018
    vwong19 said:
    My lovely bride said: "That looks like our basement - what are you reading about?"

I have very extensive reciepts for all of my purchases.  And ludicrous photos of my transportation of said items...

I'm sure the CraigsList ad was 'I buy stolen LEGO'.  Probably not a tough case to crack.
    Fizyxgmonkey76Bumblepants
  • mh3490mh3490 NW Indiana Member Posts: 316
    I like the disclaimer at the end of the article if you find prices to good to be true they are probably stolen. I am going to be honest that's the last thing I am thinking about, all I am thinking is I just saved a bunch of money on my lego purchase by switching to the shifty guy on craigslist.
    AwesomenessBaby_Yoda
    edited May 2018
    ^ I have some land in Florida you might like :) Oh, and a bridge.

But seriously, too good to be true prices are a really strong sign of a scam.
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,934
    Wow, a picture with the caption LEGO Fencing, and it doesn't involve these ...

dmcc0HugeYellowBrickBumblepants
  • PolyphemusPolyphemus Sydney, AustraliaMember Posts: 93
    Sorry, I know people go on about this too much but I couldn't read the whole article... I didn't make it past the second 'Legos'. I forgave the first instance, but then they did it again. It actually made my back spasm.
    M_Bossdmcc0SumoLegoomniumBaby_Yoda
    Perhaps you should consult the OCD thread :)
    M_BossSwitchfoot55Polyphemusmh3490mithridate
  • PolyphemusPolyphemus Sydney, AustraliaMember Posts: 93
    Trust me, it gets worse! Sometimes I can't stand being me... :)
  • Baby_YodaBaby_Yoda The world's backsideMember Posts: 1,247
    Sorry, I know people go on about this too much but I couldn't read the whole article... I didn't make it past the second 'Legos'. I forgave the first instance, but then they did it again. It actually made my back spasm.
    It's not just you. I can forgive "sheeps" and "samurais" but I draw the line at... I can't even type it.
    Polyphemusdmcc0SumoLego
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 12,046
    Gooses or Mooses?
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,934

Trust me, it gets worse! Sometimes I can't stand being me... :)
    I hear you. This is what life is like being a person who can spell on the internet.
    Polyphemus