Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Lego questionnaire survey

K_kalzK_kalz NorwichMember Posts: 1
The purpose of this questionnaire is to gather data for a university report. All given information is obtained as anonymous and will not be traced back to the respondent. I want to explore the influences of parent-child toys and co-playing time on the attachment relationship and buying behaviour. Thank you for taking the time to answer.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-qm4FWu39UVmBrYM-jBg3sIq0R4Kot5J0wHPKYBwpYYP5OQ/viewform?usp=pp_url&entry.1266803258

Comments

• M1J0EM1J0E Calgary, ABMember Posts: 308
    Good luck with it!  It looks like it’s written for parents who have more experience with children and lego, but I’ve found even with my granddaughter, you can very quickly notice some patterns to their play & tailor your lego (duplo in our case as she’s 2) purchases accordingly.
  • f2iso100f2iso100 United StatesMember Posts: 30
    I just completed it! I actually have two children who play with LEGO but didn't see an option for that; I just answered in response to my oldest. 
  • Mr_CrossMr_Cross East Anglia (UK)Member Posts: 875
    I just completed your survey, a question occured to me though, were the duration of play sessions whether guided, unguided or 'tandem play' not of interest to your study?