Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

For Trade [US]: NEW Series 18 Policeman for NEW Darth Vader Pod (and also looking for other CMFs)

jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 702
Hi, as the title states, that's what I'm after.  Hoping it's a fair 1-for-1 trade, based on eBay values for both.

In an attempt to hijack this thread, I am also looking for the following CMFs (new condition please):

Series 17:  Shark surfer guy #1, French dude #9, Rocket Boy #13, Highwayman #16
Ninjago:  Angler Fish #13

In addition to the Policeman, I also have a fair amount of polys and minifigs available, rough idea below (would have to confirm with inventory, as I am in the middle of a couple of other trades):

Ok here is a rough idea of what I have available for trade.  I say rough because I'd like to double check that I would be in fact still keeping a spare of each of these for myself.  The list, in no order of importance, is:  Silver Centurion, #30448 Venom Symbiote, multiple #30303 Joker Bumper Cars, #40266 Friends Jewelry Box, Caveman/Cavewoman set, #40220 London Bus, #40252 VW Buggy, Cops and Robbers promo set from Bricktober 2016, probably every TLBM polybag including multiple Kiss Kiss Batman keychains and Batpod Tuxedo Batman, multiple #30422 Kai Mini Dragon, #5001622 Lego Store Employee, #5004406 First Order General, #5002145 Rocket Raccoon, #30168 Iron Patriot, #5002941 Bionicle, #40265 Friends tic tac toe, #30202 Friends Smoothie Stand.

Also have the following CMFs:

Disney:  Alien, Genie, Mr. Incredible, Peter Pan

TLBM Series 1: Orca (2)

Ninjago: Selfie Stick guy, Boombox guy (2), Sensei Wu (2), Girl marked as #2 on checklist, Boy marked as #10 on checklist, Lloyd #7

Series 16:  Archer (3), Prized Dog Guy, Aladdin looking fellow (2), Goth Boy, Devil Boy (2), Snow Queen, Banana Guy, Babysitter

Series 17:  Yuppie aka Cell Phone Guy (3), Undersea Guy, Elf Princess (2), Red Dwarf, Corn Guy (2)

Thanks for viewing this long crazy post!

Comments

• jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 702
    Bump because a trade fell through.  Also, trying to trade only within the US - my apologies to those outside the US!  Main goal of this crazy thread (currently) is trying to obtain a new/sealed Vader pod.  Make me an offer!
  • ty8888ty8888 CaliforniaMember Posts: 49
    I have a Darth Vader Pod that I'm willing to trade. I'm looking for a NEW and Sealed Hotdog Man figure from Series 13 CMF.
    Sorry, @ty8888, I don't have him.  Only what I have listed above.  Also, booooomp.
    Bumpy.  May have something figured out for darth Vader pod, but I recently learned that Duplo 10842 was discontinued.  Looking for a brand new one.  PM me an offer!  
    Acquired a pod, so Mods, please close.  Still looking for the Duplo set but will make a new thread for that.