Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Old Lego Buying

I have a thing for old lego. By old I mean pretty much anything before the year 2000. I was born in the late 90's but still love the feel of the bricks and figs of this time. Just wanted to ask if anybody is aware of any bricklink stores that specialize in selling older lego elements and minifigs. Thanks!

Comments

• madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,177
    Hello, Welcome!

Some stores do but it is trial and error as to finding them I think.
    You can search by catalog and look up older generation LEGO sets and see who selling them, and more often those stores have older sets/parts available.

You can also search brickowl.com which is a competitor to bricklink. eBay is a good place to find older sets as well.

• M1J0EM1J0E Calgary, ABMember Posts: 311
    Hi ATJ!  Good luck with your search.  I’ve found some good stores here & there, but none that particularly specialize in older elements that I could recommend.  I just keep my wanted list up & check a store that has one set that I want, for any other items on my wanted list.  Sometimes you just need to get lucky to get a deal! :D
  • jnscoelhojnscoelho PortugalMember Posts: 239
    If you're interested in some Homemaker sets from the 70's, take a look at The Mitotic Brick at Bricklink.