Marty and Doc?

I’m eagerly awaiting the release of the Back to the Future BrickHeadz here in the UK. As far as I’m aware they were scheduled for release on April 15th, at least in the US, but I can find any evidence of them on any shop websites or even [email protected] 

Am I missing something? Does it usually take a few days for new sets to show up? Are they limited to specific retailers or has there been some disruption in the space-time continuum and they’ve been delayed?

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Comments

• MarmiteMarmite UKMember Posts: 14
    According to others online they have been seen in Target but other than the ones on Ebay (for obviously inflated prices) I can't see them available to buy anywhere online, not even the Lego store which is pretty annoying for a UK fan.

I realise that's not much help but it does show they are out there somewhere...
  • FireheartFireheart Suffolk, UKMember Posts: 487
    I looked as well and no joy, @Huw any ideas of the release date (the original date was mentioned from your article on the main site). Thanks.
    Lego_Star
  • BrickByBrickBrickByBrick Massachusetts, USAMember Posts: 616
    I asked last Thursday and they told me to come back on the 15th. As of today they're still not available on us [email protected], and a friend who lives near me went to tarTar and they didn't have them, so I'm having trouble getting one over here in the US too. Really doesn't feel like they came out yesterday....
  • gmonkey76gmonkey76 ChicagoMember Posts: 1,443
    Saw one in a target pre 15th, but the box looked like it was sat on so I passed on it. Have a little patience it should be out soon.
  • FizyxFizyx ColoradoMember Posts: 778
    In the US, Target's system didn't have them correctly entered as of yesterday.  I found that all of my local stores supposedly had them in stock, but when I went they were not on the shelf and the associate I talked to couldn't find them by carrying out a normal search of their inventory.  However, we WERE able to see that they had stock (2 of them!) by searching for the DPCI (204-00-2222) and he was able to pull it from the back for me at that point.  If you're going to Target looking for them and can't find them, it is worth asking if they can track down the item by the DPCI.

Internationally... I've got nothing, sorry. :(
  • workshybumworkshybum UKMember Posts: 64
    Thanks for the replies folks. Guess it’s a wait and keep checking scenario. 
  • Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 The Northwest, USAMember Posts: 1,567
    Any news if these plan on being released through Lego stores/[email protected] as well? Or only to be found in Target for US customers? 
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,241
    I can't think of any sets that were Target exclusives that weren't at some point available from [email protected]  Other than promo polys and such.
  • gmonkey76gmonkey76 ChicagoMember Posts: 1,443
    Stopped by my LEGO Store today, and they think they are getting them in may.
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,349
    They were at the LEGOLAND Discovery Center store in Schaumburg, IL this weekend
    gmonkey76
  • Baby_YodaBaby_Yoda The world's backsideMember Posts: 1,226
    edited April 2018
    It's on Australian [email protected] if that helps (coming soon)
    Edit: They're on US [email protected] too now. Must have been a system delay.
  • Muftak1Muftak1 Somewhere cold, probably raining (aka Ireland)Member Posts: 487
    On Irish site too and down as coming May 1
  • mh3490mh3490 NW Indiana Member Posts: 316
    Found them in my local target they were located in the back 
  • drdavewatforddrdavewatford Hertfordshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,257
    "Coming soon" on UK site.
  • workshybumworkshybum UKMember Posts: 64
    Excellent news. I can take a delay but a US exclusive would have been annoying! Roll on May 1st!
    drdavewatford
  • Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 The Northwest, USAMember Posts: 1,567
    Just saw them pop up on US [email protected]

Now I just need Mr. Incredible and Frozone (though I saw them at Barnes & Noble yesterday)
  • KeilupKeilup Frisco, TXMember Posts: 139
    Saw it at the Target store I stopped at this afternoon.