The forum is now at http://forum.brickset.com. Please update your bookmarks.
Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Brickset Bonusball Bonanza - Speedman edition - UK draw 14/04/2018

Speedman29Speedman29 Brickswell CloseMember Posts: 1,054
Speedman reporting for bonusball bonanza duty!

After a week of bargain finding, I'm down to just one more Star Wars Microfighter to complete my collection. I love the little chubby craft and there are so many MOCs out there of similar style cars and ships from other licenses. So what ships, cars, craft would you like to see make up a new series? Could be a range of chunky City vehicle, some squat Marvel ships or a range of plump little Batman sets. Doesn't have to be SW, but there are still more craft not covered in the five series so far. thinking caps on. If you've built something already then let us see them.

The prize will be a random polybag picked from my stash by Lily Miss Speedman. There will be a second random polybag to the entry that sounds (or if you've made it) looks the coolest to my little judge!

The rules, write your answer below and the first 59 entrants will get a number, please try to avoid double posting until we get 59 entries. This is open worldwide.  And the bonus ball from the UK lottery on Saturday night will decide the winner.

SumoLegoFowlerBricksBumblepantsricecakeMr_CrossGothamConstructionCokezvizzitorstluxLobotSirBenLego_StarSeijiAmasawaLittleLorisnowhitie

Comments