Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Any ideas what is being released? - Lego Calendar May 16-31 VIP Two Exclusive Sets being released

legoisgreatlegoisgreat NJMember Posts: 3
edited April 2018 in Buying & Selling Topics
Any ideas what is being released?

Comments

• BrickByBrickBrickByBrick Massachusetts, USAMember Posts: 627
    edited April 2018
    I think I remember hearing that Ninjago city docks was supposed to come out in May at one point, don't know if there's any truth to that but it would make me happy ;)
    Also the Creator expert fairground set usually comes out in the spring/summer if I'm not mistaken. I don't think I've heard any super reliable rumors though
  • legoisgreatlegoisgreat NJMember Posts: 3

• legoisgreatlegoisgreat NJMember Posts: 3
  • FizyxFizyx ColoradoMember Posts: 796
    One of the sets is probably the Bugatti Chiron.  The other one is unknown, but I think Ninjago dockyards or whatever the official name is would be a good candidate.
  • RecceRecce Tiny Little Red DotMember Posts: 898
    Could be the Voltron Ideas set? 
  • RecceRecce Tiny Little Red DotMember Posts: 898
    edited April 2018
    Or the new Statue of Liberty or Great Wall of China?

Too many leaked sets, so difficult to pinpoint. :) 
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,439
    As an aside...

GROOT KEYCHAIN?

Jesus, Lego...
    gmonkey76SumoLegoJooTog
  • gmonkey76gmonkey76 ChicagoMember Posts: 1,452
    Disappointed in the Groot keychain, as Target had it a few months ago as a gwp at $25? I like most people have no need for a free ticket to legoland so that's a waste for me. Like the BB-8 for May the 4th. The only other thing I want is the Porg, but I'm way too old, and don't have access to little kids. It would be nice if Black VIP Cards could get you one, but so far thats a bust too.
    Fizyxomnium77ncaachamps
  • mithridatemithridate HawaiiMember Posts: 51
    gmonkey76 said:
    The only other thing I want is the Porg, but I'm way too old, and don't have access to little kids.
    I hear Big Brothers & Sisters can hook you up, but I’m sure it’d be against the spirit of mentoring to jack the toy which they were gifted... unless the lesson is that life just isn’t fair!
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,929
    Instructions for the porg will go online anyway.
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 5,869
    I am guessing CE Roller Coaster and maybe the rumored Jurassic Park Visitor Center? Makes sense to get that out ahead of the new film.
    windjammer
  • monkeyhangermonkeyhanger Member Posts: 2,841
    Anyone know when the Jurassic World 2 sets are being released (specific date in April) in UK/EU?
  • windjammerwindjammer Newcastle, UKMember Posts: 38
    Fizyx said:
    One of the sets is probably the Bugatti Chiron.  The other one is unknown, but I think Ninjago dockyards or whatever the official name is would be a good candidate.
    Chiron is June 1st, could be that:
    https://www.lego.com/en-gb/themes/technic/bugatti-chiron

• CapnRex101CapnRex101 United KingdomAdministrator Posts: 2,274
    edited April 2018
    #42083 Bugatti Chiron is definitely one of the sets being released to VIPs on the 16th of May but I am not sure about the other. NINJAGO City Docks is a possibility, although rumours abound that that will be a standard retail set rather than a direct-to-consumer model. If the Creator Expert Roller Coaster does indeed exist, that also seems like a probable candidate.

@monkeyhanger - I believe they are being released on the 16th of April.
    Fizyx
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 12,042
    As an aside...
    GROOT KEYCHAIN?
    I thought the same thing.  Coupled with a free LegoLand ticket!  I guess I'll be buying stuff next month.
    Fizyx
  • eanaireanair IrelandMember Posts: 146
    Anyone know when the Jurassic World 2 sets are being released (specific date in April) in UK/EU?
    They're on sale right now in my local toy shop (an independent). Sorry I know that doesn't answer your question but they must be coming fairly soon.
    monkeyhanger
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,377
    gmonkey76 said:
    Disappointed in the Groot keychain, as Target had it a few months ago as a gwp at $25? I like most people have no need for a free ticket to legoland so that's a waste for me. Like the BB-8 for May the 4th. The only other thing I want is the Porg, but I'm way too old, and don't have access to little kids. It would be nice if Black VIP Cards could get you one, but so far thats a bust too.
    I do not mind, only because I need a break from the promos and so does my wallet!
    gmonkey76MegtheCat77ncaachamps