Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

greeting, fellow brick builders!

AnkhrosAnkhros TexasMember Posts: 28
Hello. I'm an adult who rediscovered my love for Lego many years after leaving my bricks behind at a friend's house at 12 and never going back for them. My collection is much better now. I'm very into Nexo Knights and some of the super hero sets. I also run a YouTube channel where I do slow builds in a unique style. I'm eager to become part of this community.

Comments

• BumblepantsBumblepants Sofia BG/Dallas TXMember Posts: 5,338
    Welcome!
    Ankhros
  • M_BossM_Boss Houston, TexasMember Posts: 221
    Howdy! Welcome aboard.
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 2,389
    Hello! Better make the most of Nexo Knights... they'll be gone soon-ish. The Super hero sets... they'll be around for a while longer I imagine.
    Ankhros
  • Baby_YodaBaby_Yoda The world's backsideMember Posts: 907
    ^ Yeah, there are no more coming out.

Sucks that you lost those bricks. I've always been told that you should never give away or sell your Lego during the dark ages for that very reason. I guess it's all right, though, if you've been able to beat your former collection as an adult. Welcome!
    Ankhros
  • AnkhrosAnkhros TexasMember Posts: 28
    I'm not too worried about the impending disappearance of Nexo Knights. New things will come out that could be even better. Marvel might be a better investment anyway. I think more people probably want to see those sets built.

I remember a couple of my old sets that I'd like to find on Bricklink and build again.