The forum is now at http://forum.brickset.com. Please update your bookmarks.
Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

BE/UK New and sealed Tower Bridge £160/€180

snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,482
Will be in UK next week so can post there (parcelforce or cheaper via courier), can possibly arrange handover in Kent during the week or at Bluewater on Sat 14th.

Belgium shipping with postpunt and insurance is5,5 euro.

Thanks for looking!

Comments

• snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,482
    edited April 6
    Willing to trade for similar value as well, feel free to PM me with an offer.
    edited June 13
    Willing to go down to £145 and €160 + P&P

Could one of the mods change the price or remove it all together in the title please? @drdavewatford, @CapnRex101 or @Huw. Thanks!
    Just to be clear, this is #10214 Tower Bridge, silly me not specifying that. Sealed but not perfect box condition (can supply pictures).

It will weigh about 5.6kg, the dimensions are 71x52x17.

In the UK, I can send it to your door with parcelforce for £14.82 or to a post office/pick up point for £11.82 . This is with signature and insurance up to £100.

Sending with collectplus to your door or a neigbouring store would be £6.29 if I can unbox it, this is without insurance.

I got one to sell on for £145 and another one for £160. These are the prices I got them for so can't go lower than that. Had thought to keep them a bit longer and maybe even break up to MOC but could use the money at the moment. Hence the low price.

In Belgium it's 5.5 to a postpunt with insurance up to €150.