The forum is now at http://forum.brickset.com. Please update your bookmarks.
Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Another hello from Scotland!

GordonEdinGordonEdin ScotlandMember Posts: 15
I've been here on the forum for a few days but haven't introduced myself yet. I live in Edinburgh and have done for a lot of years - I played with Lego as a child when the most complicated parts they made were wheels! Fast forward to 2009 when my morning paper gave away some Star Wars mini sets, which I enjoyed building for nostalgia sake. That didn't draw me back in though, and neither did the Big Bang Living Room set when it came out a few years ago. What did it was the Saturn V, a magnificent beast. I've been a big space fan since I was a child (yes, I did try building rockets back then) and this made me want to look for more. The last straw was seeing a YouTube video of the Bucket Wheel Excavator, which I just couldn't resist. I justified it as my birthday present to myself and I've made myself wait until my birthday arrives before I open it. (Tomorrow, hooray!) I also fell in love with the big Mobile Crane, also after seeing it on YouTube, and managed to get a brand new set on eBay. That is on hold until my birthday too. And I've taken the decision to stop watching YouTube as it's costing me too much money!
BooTheMightyHamsterbandit778The_RancorSalamalexraygunntheLEGOmanMegtheCatkhmellymel

Comments