Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

[US]: looking for brand new in sealed bag CMF leprechaun (from series 6?)

jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 702
Hi all,

Just like the title says.  Now onto some more verbose portions of this post...

Ok here is a rough idea of what I have available for trade.  I say rough because I'd like to double check that I would be in fact still keeping a spare of each of these for myself.  The list, in no order of importance, is:  Silver Centurion, #30448 Venom Symbiote, multiple #30303 Joker Bumper Cars, #40266 Friends Jewelry Box, Caveman/Cavewoman set, #40220 London Bus, #40252 VW Buggy, Cops and Robbers promo set from Bricktober 2016, probably every TLBM polybag including multiple Kiss Kiss Batman keychains and Batpod Tuxedo Batman, multiple #30422 Kai Mini Dragon, #5001622 Lego Store Employee, #5004406 First Order General, #5002145 Rocket Raccoon, #30168 Iron Patriot, #5002941 Bionicle, #40265 Friends tic tac toe, #30202 Friends Smoothie Stand.

*I am in the middle of doing inventory.  I should have most of the above, but I do apologize if you contact me for one of these and I can't find it.  The only ones I am questioning at the moment is the silver centurion.

However, I have a fair number of brand new series 16, 17, ninjago minifigs that I am also inventorying, along with some series 1 Batman minifigs,  and a select few open CMFs from much earlier series.  Will post more in the next few days.

Thanks for looking!

Comments

• Muftak1Muftak1 Somewhere cold, probably raining (aka Ireland)Member Posts: 464
    Does it need to be sealed?  I'm pretty sure I have one in a ziploc bag...
  • jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 702
    Preferably...but possibly more importantly, I was hoping to keep postage costs down by doing this within the continental US.  Do you reside in Ireland, as your profile states?
    Ok, finally got around to CMF inventory.  The below are all sealed in bag, and verified with "feel method".  Please note my wife and I are 95% confident that the below is correct (and obviously would attempt to verify before any trade has been finalized).  Also note that, uh, I was a little creative in naming some of the figures/characters I don't know...

Disney:

Alien

Genie

Mr. Incredible

Peter Pan?

TLBM Series 1:

Orca (2)

Ninjago:

Selfie Stick guy

Boombox guy (2)

Sensei Wu (2)

Girl marked as #2 on checklist

Boy marked as #10 on checklist

Lloyd #7

Series 16:

Archer (3)

Prized Dog Guy

Aladdin looking fellow (2)

Goth Boy

Devil Boy (2)

Snow Queen

Banana Guy

Babysitter

Series 17:

Yuppie aka Cell Phone Guy (3)

Undersea Guy

Elf Princess (2)

Red Dwarf

Corn Guy (2)

• Muftak1Muftak1 Somewhere cold, probably raining (aka Ireland)Member Posts: 464
    Yep, I'm in Ireland!
    Wednesday evening "Boomp".  I will be trying to do Polybag inventory tonight and tomorrow.  Please pardon the bumps for the next few days.  I am debating buying the little fella on Bricklink but would prefer to do a trade as I'm honestly running out of room for my trading inventory.

In addition to a brand new/sealed Series 6 Leprechaun, I am also looking for a brand new/sealed Ninajgo Angler Fish Army Lady Person (unless I somehow already have a spare of her, LOL) and Series 17 Surfer Shark Surfboard Dude, Frenchman, Rocket Boy and Dutchman.

Many thanks!
    Thursday evening bumpie.  Still working on polybag inventory.  Also, looking for the promo gingerbread man minifig, new in cardboard "house", along with promo chicken man, in same condition.  Thanks!
    Weekend bump.  I'm also looking for another Batman in the Phantom Zone poly or two.  Not having a leprechaun isn't a deal breaker...as I have realized that there are many polys and CMFs I am still after!  Looking for a minimum of three items to pursue a trade (trading for just one poly isn't worth it, due to shipping costs and running to the post office).  Thanks!