Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Bricks and Pieces delivered to the USA via Jersey Post?

I received a Bricks and Pieces order today and was surprised to see it was delivered via Jersey Post.  Previous shipments were delivered from Poland or somewhere else in Central Europe. 

Any Europeans know why Lego Brand Retail would choose to ship this way? 

Is there a distribution center in Jersey and does it have some special tax favored status that would save LBR money?

Has anyone else seen this?

Comments

• prevereprevere Member Posts: 2,923
    Just got mine the same way. Odd.
  • theLEGOmantheLEGOman Member Posts: 1,524
    I think LEGO may be having a look at it's operations and tax procedures at the moment, having local centres will speed up the delivery of items and also simplify the tax as well.
  • CCCCCC Member Posts: 20,526
    It may also be that they have shipped large quantities together and then slapped another label on it on arrival in USA.

The site is saying the number of orders is up and there may be delays, I imagine now many people know of this service it will either require more staff dedicated to it, it will be incorporated into PAB online or it will die.
    Fizyx
  • maniacmaniac Member Posts: 865
    edited March 2018
    I still have an order that hasn't shipped from Feb 19th (to UK) so you could be waiting a while for anyone that is waiting.