Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Creator 3 in 1: 4th model or Secret model

snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,859
edited March 2018 in Building and Techniques
After making the 4th dinosaur from #31058, I went looking for which 3 in 1 sets that have a 4th model. I couldn't seem to find a list anywhere so I thought to list the ones I came accross here. I think Lego is weary of sharing the instructions on other websites, but they can be found under the number of the set on here.

If you have another one, feel free to add, I just thought a list be useful for someone else.

#6913 Blue Roadster
#7292 Propellor Adventures
#31058 Migthy Dinosaurs - a brontosaurus
#31045 Ocean Explorer
#31073 Mythical Creatures - a mythical snake

And just so you don't go looking for nothing, these I couldn't find:
#31031, #31034, #31042, #31044, #31056, #31057, #31062, #31063, #31064, #31065, #31066#31069

There were instructions for a space toilet for #31034 mentioned in a Lego Club magazine (and a good idea it was since it induced my son to want this set) but I can't find them anymore now it's been changed to Life. I've got it saved so shoot me a PM if you want those.
Bumblepantsomniumbandit778stluxricecakeMr_Crossmnbvc

Comments

• snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,859
    After posting, realised this might make a good Bricklist, but can't amend my comment from above.

You can find it here: https://brickset.com/sets/list-23375

If there are more that I missed, let me know and I'll add them to the bricklist too.
    omniumMegtheCatricecakePeteMMr_Cross
  • TheLegoMaster35TheLegoMaster35 OH, USAMember Posts: 254
    Are you talking about official 4th models, or just any old alternate models of those sets?
  • TheLegoMaster35TheLegoMaster35 OH, USAMember Posts: 254
    Tbh I didn’t even know those 4th ones even existed. 
  • ricecakericecake Maryland, USAMember Posts: 879
    snowhitie said:
    There were instructions for a space toilet for #31034 mentioned in a Lego Club magazine (and a good idea it was since it induced my son to want this set) but I can't find them anymore now it's been changed to Life. I've got it saved so shoot me a PM if you want those.
    I built the Space Toilet on Mecabricks a while ago if anyone wants to see it. The link to download the instructions directly from LEGO still works.
    https://mecabricks.com/en/models/xGejegb3aKX
    snowhitie
  • ricecakericecake Maryland, USAMember Posts: 879
    edited March 2018
    Also, it's not 100% reliable (as you will get other results you gave to sift through) but when searching for building instructions on LEGO.com, you can search by year, then filter for sets that have additional building instructions, but sometimes it includes extra booklets related to the set that may not necessarily have actual building instructions.

For example, this should list the 2017 sets:
    https://www.lego.com/en-us/service/buildinginstructions/search#?search&year=2017&onlyalternatives=true
    Fizyx
  • jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 708
    Do I remember seeing, somewhere on the forums, a fourth build for the mini ultimate batmobile, #30526 ?  I am currently trying to recall said post, now that I have the polybags.
  • Mr_CrossMr_Cross East Anglia (UK)Member Posts: 1,002
    There is a peacock for rainforest animals #31031.

I think "official" instructions were supposed to be available, certainly there is this fairly official looking picture but I could only find these linked from a comment in the review by @huw but that does mention the club, and the instructions do look pretty authentic.
    Alternatively there is this link on Brickowl, but I don't know if they're the same because neither link is working for me at the moment.
    I downloaded the ones on the review a couple of weeks ago, I haven't done the build yet, but I have the PDF if anyone wants it and I can work out how to "share" it via email, just drop me a PM.
    mafonMegtheCatFowlerBricksmnbvcsnowhitie
  • FizyxFizyx ColoradoMember Posts: 781
    jmeninno said:
    Do I remember seeing, somewhere on the forums, a fourth build for the mini ultimate batmobile, #30526 ?  I am currently trying to recall said post, now that I have the polybags.

Are you talking about the combination of 3 copies of the set into one complete ultimate batmobile?  I don't believe that's an alternate build, just combining three of the set, each with a different build, into the complete vehicle.
  • jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 708
    ^Oh no.  I bought multiple copies of the polybag, in case I want to display the three individual vehicles next to the bigger, more ultimate mini batmobile lol.  I thought I had read somewhere about a 4th vehicle, like a bike or jet or something.  
    Fizyx