Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

How do I make (removable) custom minifigure stickers.

I make custom minifigure heads and torso's but I don't know how to make something thin enough so the legs can bend. So what I would like to know is has someone made ultra thin removable stickers or has a better option? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• FowlerBricksFowlerBricks USAMember Posts: 1,680
    Removable? As in, being able to take them off and put them back on?
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 19,090
    Waterslide decals can be picked off, but not reused. However, they are quite fragile, and while you can bend the legs over them, eventually they will wear off.
  • ZeeEssBSZeeEssBS Member Posts: 35
    By removable I meant disposable, I like to make custom minifigures that can have there printing taking off so I can make it into something else. CCC. I might look into those waterslide decals, thanks for the tip.