Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

40235 Year of the Dog

benbacardibenbacardi EnglandMember Posts: 708
Hey,

Back in 2016 I was on the hunt for a 40207 Year of the Monkey, as we'd recently had our first baby (who is a proper cheeky monkey) and thought it'd be great for her to have one to grow up with. @3stackshs _very_ kindly sent us one over from Japan (for which we're very grateful).

We're now expecting our second child in a couple of months, and would love to have a 40235 Year of the Dog for this baby to grow up with, just like his older sister. However there's nothing we'd spend £80 on in the Lego store for the freebie, and we don't have any stores nearby to visit and see if we could talk to them.

I was just wondering if anybody had any bright ideas as to how we could get hold of one at a not-to-extortionate price?

Thanks in advance!
Ben

Comments

• madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 10,285
    Hey,

Back in 2016 I was on the hunt for a 40207 Year of the Monkey, as we'd recently had our first baby (who is a proper cheeky monkey) and thought it'd be great for her to have one to grow up with. @3stackshs _very_ kindly sent us one over from Japan (for which we're very grateful).

We're now expecting our second child in a couple of months, and would love to have a 40235 Year of the Dog for this baby to grow up with, just like his older sister. However there's nothing we'd spend £80 on in the Lego store for the freebie, and we don't have any stores nearby to visit and see if we could talk to them.

I was just wondering if anybody had any bright ideas as to how we could get hold of one at a not-to-extortionate price?

Thanks in advance!
    Ben
    Check eBay or Bricklink?
    It appears that they are going for about 20 USD on eBay , at least in the US on eBay (and it appears they go for about 20 USD on BL too from the UK).