Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

First Order Stormtrooper Helmets

Jacob1998Jacob1998 SouthamptonMember Posts: 6
Hi I recently bought #75166 from amazon and when building discovered the Stormtrooper helmets had the thinner mouth guards as seen in The Last Jedi, as opposed to the thicker ones shown on the box.

Has anyone else found this, either in this set or another?

I'm intrigued as to how common this is

Comments

• FowlerBricksFowlerBricks USAMember Posts: 1,661
    That may be a mistake. 
  • Jacob1998Jacob1998 SouthamptonMember Posts: 6
    I thought that, but the helmet is the same as the Executioner minifig, minus the black stripe. I was under the impression that all the The Last Jedi sets were still using the old helmets, but maybe they have changed it now?
    FowlerBricks
  • SirBrickalotOfLegoSirBrickalotOfLego WalesMember Posts: 420
    Yeah, recent batches of that set are being updated with the new design. Annoying for Army builders!
    Fizyx
  • Jacob1998Jacob1998 SouthamptonMember Posts: 6
    Indeed! I don't have that much of an army, but was planning to grow it. Thanks anyway!

Does anyone know if it is just this set, or are they going to do this to all stormies in Last Jedi sets?

It seems strange to change the graphics from batch to batch
  • Mastergamer015Mastergamer015 BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 6
    Yes, it appears that Lego have gone and updated their old 2017 battle pack which I guess is nice. I bought 5 last month and they all had the thinner mouthpiece. I guess there are new and old editions of the pack on shelves and online, which is unlucky for some, however I'm sure most can look past that detail. 
  • FowlerBricksFowlerBricks USAMember Posts: 1,661
    I think I actually prefer the old mouth.